 People / 1254
RE: How did you come out of your Dark Ages?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 14:59:17 GMT

I came out of my dark ages about 4 years ago. I'm 38 now....

I had given my old LEGO (including blue train track and the
old SHELL garage) to my twin boys and was shopping around
for some Chrsitmas gifts. The Launch Command lowboy tractor
with helicopter caught my eye and I bought it for him.

Then I saw the little BeachBlaster with the single shock
on sale as a promo item. It was my first Technic Set, and
certainly not my last. I revisited the store many times, and
came away with some awesome deals on old sets like the
Rebel Wrecker and others.

Now I have way too much Technic, the kids have way too much
Town, and we all have way too much fun.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

The train stops at the train station,