 People / 1258
Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 20:23:03 GMT

In lugnet.people, James Powell writes:
<Snip>

Cullen Gardens is _not_ at the border between PQ and Ontario...It's about 5 hrs
away from the border!  (Trust me-we went from Pickering (about 30 min west of
Cullen Gardens) to just west of of Montreal this past summer (at 120K...my
dad's truck won't put up with beyond about 120K/hr...but, hey, it did get
to/from on $50 worth of diesel...)

You're right. I guess my memory is faulty. But hey, it inspired me ;-). I
recommend highly it. It great for the whole family.

It is a wonderful place (quick web page
hunt...
http://www.cullengardens.com/html/welcome.html
)

<Snip>

I got after starting to buy more lego was the Shuttle Transcon II, and my big
regret was not going to TRU and picking up 2 or 3 of the train sets, in winter
96 (4564, IIRC).

I think alot of Town and Train fans are beating themselves over the head for
that one.

Kev Z