 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9503
Re: C$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:52:08 GMT

Booooring.

So far, without actually writing any of the code, it seems that our
robot's logic code would be something around 10 lines of NQC script.
And still be able to beat other robots :)

How's that for trash?

TOO SLOW!!!!

DAN-OH.

I've already posted C$ code that beats out anything posted so far!!!

if i was not uesing a SLOW 8088 laptop, and a web interface to post I'd search
for the link

Chris