 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9504
Re: Transcription errors (was re: all because of me and my little LUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:59:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
snipped from some conversation Brad had with... someone.....

I'm sure Lar++ will pipe in and correct me.

Indeed.

I'm thinking of writing a new book called:

how to read Lar++.

or

pavlov has nothing on Lar++

---snip--
My apologies, but i believe what Brad actually said was:

"we are aware that rtlToronto-ers are hot HEADs"

" we are scared that Torontonians are snot heads"

"we are wishing that rtlToronto-ers could all be filled with hot LEAD"
++Lar

-----

so between you and Steve H..... what gives?  is this some kind of invasion of
the yanks.

dont make me come down their and re burn down your white house.

(insert factual link about american/canadian history)

geesh guys.  give it up.  we all know that you want to be Canadian.  the women
are better looking, the beer is better, we have better lego RCX games.....

give up.  it'll be like manifiest destinity in reverse.

and we promise not to treat the lower 48 like we do Quebec*.

Chris

* bold face lie.