 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9501
Re: Transcription errors (was re: all because of me and my little LUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:41:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

<snip>

Hope that helps, and again, sorry for any confusion!

1 - "I am a DOCTOR, not a magician" - Bones

++Lar

"Sometimes I think I can cure a rainy day!" *1

1- Bones

Dave K