 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9500
Re: C$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:43:24 GMT

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 02:12:58PM +0000, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
With that in mind, I think it's time to start the trash talk. I didn't
get to talk anti-x times, or anything like that. But I have a
suggestion for "anti-x" times in Connect-4.

Booooring.

So far, without actually writing any of the code, it seems that our
robot's logic code would be something around 10 lines of NQC script.
And still be able to beat other robots :)

How's that for trash?

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com