 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9491
Re: C$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 01:58:40 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

We're not gonna stress about this one.  If you buy noninterlocking, great.  If
you get interlocking, return it to the store.  If you buy one at a yard sale,
too bad :)

Or like me get both. :-)

Use which ever you like, I don't think either type should be required or
restricted.

Derek