 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9469
Re: C$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 17:51:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Trevyn Watson wrote:
Does anyone know whether a new set would have the interlocking pieces?

This week, I got a set at TRU.  It DOES have interlocking pieces.

Last week, a friend got a set at Wal*mart.  It DOES NOT have interlocking
pieces.

I don't know any more about the difference.

Are they both with blue legs and yellow board?

Calum