 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9472
Re: C$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 19:47:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Michael Purvis wrote:
Are they both with blue legs and yellow board?

The form factor of the legs is the really important part. I've got the blue and
yellow board with the interlocking pieces, and building around the legs has
definitely been part of the challenge...

Yes indeed.  I will ignore the interlocking issue by just loading them into
individual chambers.

btw-- light sensor readings on the pieces are a little wierd. Black chips come
out darker than ambient and red chips come out lighter. ??? Maybe it would be
good to have someone with both sets confirm that all the pieces behave this way.
(assuming 1 inch to the sensor or something... when they're too close, ambient
and the red chip are indistinguishable)

And speaking of using light sensor, wouldn't the robot on the other side can
cause interference, intentional or not?