 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9539
Re: C$ board design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:59:09 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

The general idea was to remove the blue "legs" and build a LEGO replacement,
instead of trying to come up with a way to secure the original legs to the
ground.

I like this Idea.  If you can come up with something simple, that's made
of generally available parts.  ie. from the mindstorms kit I think it
would be a much better solution.

There would have to be clear plans for how to build it and where your
robot is allow to connect to it though.

This would solve the problem of wanting to hold the board at both the
top and bottom for stability.

What do people think about removing the original legs, and replacing them with
LEGO pieces?  Does that "change" the game any?

I don't think it changes the game.  It should just make it easier for
people to interface with the board.

Derek