 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9455
Re: C$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:24:58 GMT

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 02:10:07PM +0000, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In my opinion, it should be OK for a robot to drop a chip outside the
game, as long as it doesn't affect the other robot, however, the robot
is still required to make exactly one play in the game board, before
signaling End Of Turn.

So:

"If a robot does not play exactly one chip in the game board before
signaling 'End Of Turn', or the robot drops a chip outside the board,
which interferes with the opponent, the offending robot will forfeit
the game"

That's a good point.  It would be sneaky to code these "accidents" to
happen in the exactly right time.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com