 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9541
Re: C$ board design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:10:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
That would even make it possible for someone to build the board mounding into
their robot.  (if that was allowed)

As an outsider with no standing that seems like it ought to be disallowed,
because if two bots that had the board built in were to compete, what would you
do then?

Each robot would only be able to "build in" an attachment to the [left] side of
the board.  (as they face the board)  The other side (right to me, left to you)
would still be controlled by the other robot.

I played around with a few ideas this morning.  It should be possible using
"mostly" standard parts.