 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9548
Re: C$ board design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 04:57:17 GMT

Here's the board mounting I came up with.

http://legway.freelug.org/Robots/C$/

It's made with parts from a single kit.  But if you only have a single RIS,
you'll only be able to make one board mount, and that won't leave any 1x16 beams
for your robot...

The top beam will flip down and lock the board in place.  This was made for my
board, which came with the interlocking chips.  I don't know if the other board
is any different.

The above link will take you to the left half.  Here's the right side:
http://legway.freelug.org/Robots/C$/

Steve