 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9487
Re: C$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 23:54:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik wrote:
and the pieces are non-interlocking. Now this raises some questions: do we just
use our own pieces during the game? Could the non-interlocking factor be viewed
as an advantage? I wouldn't mind building a hopper that can process interlocking
pieces, but I don't have any...

Sure, it could be an advantage, but I'm going to outline all the stupid whining
already:

a) "But we already bought the interlocking ones!"

b) "But we already own an interlocking one from my sister's son's best friend's
toy collection!"

We're not gonna stress about this one.  If you buy noninterlocking, great.  If
you get interlocking, return it to the store.  If you buy one at a yard sale,
too bad :)

Calum