 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9513
Re: Transcription errors (was re: all because of me and my little LUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 17:42:51 GMT

the women
are better looking, the beer is better, we have better lego RCX games.....

The women are better looking?  They have Christina Hitchcock.  We have John
Guerquin.  Ugh.

Calum