 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16662
Re: TTT board marks or not
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:05:57 GMT

I like the 6x6 size.

I think the frame is unnecessary.  I only need to be aligned with the
board, my alignment with the other bot is irrelevant.  I can use the
alignment marks anyway I see fit.

I like the 6x6 cell as well.  But 1 wide thick lines or 2 wide?

I'm not sure the frame is required either, but the alignment marks certainly
are.

Calum