 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16631
Re: rtl22 working concept
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 03:16:25 GMT

On 8/13/06, Chris Magno wrote:

As well, most people should be able to program there bots NOT too need
to actually READ the X or O portion of the cell, rather, just to see
that this cell NOW has a mark, where as LAST time it didn't.  Lets not
forget that the robot should also be able to remember were it put its
OWN mark, so would it really need to re-read that cell?

Chris

Good point Chris - I had thought of that earlier but it slipped my
mind when I made my last post.

-Rob A>