 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16615
16614  |  16616
Subject:
rtl22 working concept
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2006 03:24:33 GMT

So...after much debate...and some diagrams of how a root canal and partial crown
works...the rtlToronto22 working concept is...

Tic Tac Toe...

...wait a second...hasn't someone done that before....well yeah.  But rtlToronto
just can't well leave that alone...that would be too easy.

So, in the words of Emeril Lagasse, we're gonna kick it up a notch.  Tic Tac Toe
would be pretty easy with Steve's Balls or Blocks.  But we're going to do it
with pens.  That's right, Tic Tac Toe using Sharpies.  On a sheet of paper.

Tentative date would be December 2006.

Calum