 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16622
Re: rtl22 working concept
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2006 13:26:16 GMT

Marks--Chris wants X's and Squares, that fantastic game we all played as
children.  I kinda think that's retarded...his reasoning is that squares are
easier to draw.  My reasoning is, it's also easier to just transmit bytes to
each other instead of drawing or moving blocks...

...if we're going to draw, might as well make the effort to draw WELL.

My concern with drawing circle is some may do it the hard way and the game will
take too long.  Although the slowest part is probably trying to read where the
opponent draw their X or O.

If a bot miss-read because the opponent's last drawing is off center or not dark
enough, who's at fault?

Can I pre-install different drawing apparatus for X or O between different
games?  Can the bot carry more than 1 marker?

Size--Lotsa debate on this.  Chris wants smaller, John, Derek and I think it
should be larger (somewhere around 1.5 to 2 inches.

Go large to give the judges and audiances a chance to see what's going on.