 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16624
Re: rtl22 working concept
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2006 15:53:22 GMT

On 8/13/06, Brian Davis  wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ka-On Lee wrote:

My concern with drawing circle is some may do it
the hard way and the game will take too long.

   If you are really worried about very slow machines, do what LafLRC did - time
was one of the constraints, fastest wins all else being equal.

If a bot miss-read because the opponent's last
drawing is off center or not dark enough, who's
at fault?

I'd suggest a template that has a very light X and O marked in tiny
dots.  This would be the "ideal" mark location, and robots (and
humans) should try to make them as close as possible top these.

-Rob A>