 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16620
Re: rtl22 working concept
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2006 03:42:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
On Fri, August 11, 2006 11:24 pm, Calum Tsang wrote:
the rtlToronto22 working concept is...

Tic Tac Toe...

But we're going to do it
with pens.  That's right, Tic Tac Toe using Sharpies.  On a sheet of paper.

That should make things much easier.  It totally eliminates all the randomness that
comes with trying to grab, drop, and scan LEGO pieces.

Well, god forbid we try something we've done before.

I really don't see too many different ways of doing it, but I'm sure people will
come up with the unexpected.

You'd be surprised.

Calum