 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16665
Re: TTT board marks or not
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:44:28 GMT

I don't think the line needs to be wide, because you don't need to read
it.  But one stud wide is plenty wide enough to detect if you think you do.

The reason why I think we might want two is because of even versus odd spacing.
I can't explain it, I just think an odd line space would make it more difficult.

Calum