 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16628
Re: rtl22 working concept
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 02:23:21 GMT

Iain Hendry wrote:

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote:

a QUICK google images search shows me this:

http://www.mayfairstationers.co.uk/images/ED82852.jpg

ya, ya, I thinks its NOT a Canadian product, but it does convey the idea
of what I think would make a good bot marker.

I think you just want to use a marker that says "edding BOO" on it.  :)

Calum, post that photo of the World's Largest Marker (TM) at Spatles.  That
marker was so large it made me feel insecure about myself.

    Iain

OK, thats the NEW criteria.

"we need to use a marker SO LARGE, iain feels uncomfortable."

NOW, can we talk about steve's balls?

Chris