 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16614
Re: Too much time on their hands...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:19:16 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI

I wanna treadmill!!

Dave K

ummmm
ummmmm
well, you know what they say about well coreographed male dancers.....

No, what do ~THEY~ say??? Inquiring minds want to know.

On a some what related note... Here is my almost sound advice for the day, if you get a treadmill, for "dancing" or whatever, always wear shoes, unless you dont care to have skin on the bottom of your feet.   Why do I often learn lessons the hard way???

Janey "Red (Blisters and Burning) Brick"