 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16663
Re: So... ummm....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:08:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Greg Hyland wrote:

Yeah, see this is why I'd rather go all the way to Atlanta or Washington for a
LEGO event instead of anything rtlToronto related. But it's okay, because they
don't seem to care about losing members, as nothing was said to me when I asked
to be taken off the membership list.

Seeing as I did the taking off part, what did you really want me to say?

Calum