 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16672
Re: Announcement was Re: So... ummm....mm....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 13:28:23 GMT

Greg Hyland wrote:
Yeah, see this is why I'd rather go all the way to Atlanta or Washington for a
LEGO event instead of anything rtlToronto related.

[Announcement]

ATTENTION WORLD -

Please let it be known that one Mr. Greg Hyland has expressed to Calum
in a private email that Mr. Hyland no longer wish's to participate with
rtlToronto, and further more, has asked to have his picture removed from

Chris,

Thanks for posting this.  It helps us target our search for new out-of-town
members.

Steve
http://www.laflrc.org