 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16670
16669  |  16671
Subject:
Announcement was Re: So... ummm....mm....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 03:27:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Greg Hyland wrote:

Yeah, see this is why I'd rather go all the way to Atlanta or Washington for a
LEGO event instead of anything rtlToronto related. But it's okay, because they
don't seem to care about losing members, as nothing was said to me when I asked
to be taken off the membership list.
-Greg

You are right. I should have done something when I had heard that you
privately e-mailed Calum to be removed from the rtl web page 2 months
ago.  So here goes.

[Announcement]

ATTENTION WORLD -

Please let it be known that one Mr. Greg Hyland has expressed to Calum
in a private email that Mr. Hyland no longer wish's to participate with
rtlToronto, and further more, has asked to have his picture removed from
   www.rtltoronto.com.

Here is all the money in "dues paid" to be part of the group.  NOTHING.
We do not collect a membership fee.  We never have, I don't think we
ever will.

rtlToronto is what you see. You get out of it what you want.  Any member
at any time is free to come and go as they see fit.  Many people before
you and more after you will "leave."   If you care to know, I do pine
the loss of many past members.  I would like nothing more than to have
Bruce S., Michael P., Rob S., Jin S., come back and "play."  Yes Greg,
even you.  You will always be welcome to participate in whatever rtl
touches.  What I can not promise, is that every suggestion from every
member will be put into action.

Greg, this is my hobby. As soon as I start to take it so seriously, that
I need to worry about penny-antic school yard politics, then I will take
up some other hobby.

Regards

Chris