 Off-Topic / Geek / 269
Re: The Results So Far (Was: spamcake collection)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 03:27:15 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Sproaticus wrote:
And how many Lego sets can that buy me?  :-,
Not all rewards are monetary.(1) However, send me your snail.

Aw, Lar -- you called my bluff.  :-P  My personal ethic set forbid me to take
monetary reward for such a small application.  But I am planning an ethics
upgrade sometime soon...  :-,

1 - for a good take on this theme read _Voyage from Yesteryear_ by James
P. Hogan.

Sure, I could use a good read.  What section of the library can I find it in?

Cheers,
- jsproat