 Off-Topic / Fun / 2190
Re: Uber-Galic question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 02:55:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:

Actually, what a bad question about a play.  I've just seen a bad _Pirates
of Penzance_, but it's still a good play.

Isn't "bad" discribing G&S redundant - talk about mindless drek.  P'toooe
Sorry,  can't deal with the whiny tenors, the littelboy voiced sopranos, the
buxom gravel voiced mezzos and the thin voiced frogs fillin in the bottom.

I'd much rather see Sondheim anyday.

My brother was in a good _Man of
La Mancha_, but it's one of the silliest scripts I've ever seen...

Terrible script- some good tunes.

when replying, so light, so flaky, so spamcake..

BTW - Brian Denehhey (sp?) is absoltuley incredible in the current run of Death
of a Salesman.