 Off-Topic / Fun / 2279
Re: The Results So Far (Was: spamcake collection)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 04:31:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek writes:
<378FEE80.48E1B0E8@voyager.net> <FEzwDw.9uC@lugnet.com>

Tom McDonald was stretching when he wrote:
Oddly enough, it would be you that brung this one up.

It wasn't me, it was the footnotes. And I have pictures of you in your
negligee.

Which one? The green one or the black one? John Neal said he'd never let those
out.. dang.

Oh wait.. my delete key ain't workin..

When replying, please note that spamcake ingestion has caused threading
problems in 26% of all posts (placebo: 3%). Like this one.

Spamcake ingestion? You really should eat better when you're on the road.

-Tom McD.
when replying, never eat at a place called "Spamcake Bob's"