 Off-Topic / Fun / 2262
Re: Uber-Galic question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 20:59:14 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Todd Lehman writes:
Tom/Mark...  I've got a 1.3 MB file here of all Tom's postings...  Writing
a harvester to parse all the sentences and figure out exactly what's part of
Tom's sig and what's an official spamcake thingy is the tricky bit -- and
I'll let you do that part.  If you'd like to receive this file by e-mail
or download it from somewhere, let me know.

Please! That would be great! I've already started, just in case you happen to
look at an activity log and utter, "Holy spamcake!" (or the equivalent :-)

-Tom McD. (who's patiently awaiting a URL)
when replying, note that this spamcake directive probably won't be included in
that file cuz it's late and not very good anyway so it won't really matter
because of the lack of wit involved yet that never stopped me before i even
started this whole mess of what i posted in my sigs which i should have just
saved as i went along down the Yellowspam Road.