 Off-Topic / Fun / 2210
Re: Uber-Galic question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 22:49:11 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:

Tom McDonald wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Tom McDonald wrote:
I need to find someone who'll give me a really huge grant for studying Lego
bricks. Or my navel, that'd work too.

What's that?!  Hugh Grant gave up acting to study Lego bricks or to join the
navy?

No, Huge Grant - he's a body builder that lifts barrels full of old fireboat
weights.

Wild West barrels, or the real kind?  So Huge is joining the Navy.  *That* auto
[1] help with recruitment;-)

Darth Maul Lives
Who is this "Darth Maul" person I keep hearing about?

I'm just waiting for Darth Mugging, Darth Implosia, and Darth Impala.  The
last two would look way cool in their evil dark Sith-style halter tops.

Only two there are..

??!!  Tom, really, family newsgroup, remember?;-)

That was Sproaticus. I'm actually waiting for Darth Volvo and Darth Lexus.

[1]

-Tom McD.
when replying, celebrate Spamcake Day, every odd year on Feb 29.

Oh, bummer, Spamcake Day doesn't come 'round too often...