 Off-Topic / Geek / 267
Re: The Results So Far (Was: spamcake collection)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 03:14:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Sproaticus wrote:
No free goods!  ;-)
Not free!!! You get paid in the coin of adulation, as we all admire your
prowess (and Tom's silliness).

And how many Lego sets can that buy me?  :-,

when replying, note that velcro does not easily adhere to spamcake. (that's
However, this one seems defective. Something fooled it into leaving out
the next line...

Got it.  The colon in the next line fooled me into thinking it was a header.
Oops.  Gotta fix that.  New script is at:

http://www.lugnet.com/off-topic/geek/?n=266

Whoops, forgot to comment that it now considers headers to be /^[^:\s]+:/ .

Cheers,
- jsproat