 Off-Topic / Geek / 265
Re: The Results So Far (Was: spamcake collection)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 02:46:24 GMT

<378FC233.F186DF41@io.com> <378FE4CF.D2247EDE@voyager.net> <FEzt0u.4ot@lugnet.com>

Sproaticus wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I'm pretty bored, please to put the "current best" output on an
browsable or ftpable location every so often?

No free goods!  ;-)

Not free!!! You get paid in the coin of adulation, as we all admire your
prowess (and Tom's silliness).

when replying, note that velcro does not easily adhere to spamcake. (that's in

However, this one seems defective. Something fooled it into leaving out
the next line...

When replying, remember that eToys does not sell spamcake, but if it
did, you could buy it for less AND fund LUGNET(tm) by mentioning my
userid (lar) at http://www.ebates.com when you sign up.