 Off-Topic / Fun / 2259
Re: Uber-Galic question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 20:15:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tom McDonald writes:
[...] I just searched for "spamcake" and Lugnet told me it's in 358
messages as of this moment, not including this one. But that doesn't mean
I've posted 358 different ones.

If you put in the text "+spamcake +tom +mcdonald" instead of "spamcake"
it'll reduce the set of things returned somewhat (in this case 7, I think :)

--Todd