 Off-Topic / Fun / 2237
Re: Uber-Galic question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 07:02:34 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tom McDonald writes:

<half-heartedly> Anyone care to help harvest? The hours are long, the pay is
lousy, as in nothing. Send .txt only files, CR-LF delimited.
</half-heartedly>

-Tom McD.
when replying, contiene spamcakes pequeñas que podrían ser peligrosas para
niños menores de 3 años.

Well... if I can convince my boss NOT to look at my monitor...I think I might
have a go at harvesting your spamcake... This could get ugly, though.
As for paying me, just gimme all the paperclips you got!

Mark "spamcake and paperclips...the tragic story" de Kock