 Off-Topic / Fun / 9456
9455  |  9457
Subject:
Santa's Postal Code (was: other stuff)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 16:03:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Simon Bennett writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Simon Bennett writes:

I construed the asterisked part of David's post as saying that in fact
Trudeau did no such thing.  If he did then I guess I mean have the Finns
actually done something similar.

Yep, I have no idea if Pierre did anything of the sort--was a brief
interlude into 'Dave's Little World (DLW)' wherein Santa is Canadian, I get
payed playing EQ, we all get along the world over, and I get LEGO for
Christmas every year of my natural life.

Too bad reality sucks.

Reality doesn't suck; it just predates Trudeau. :)

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/dec/santa/default-e.asp

Santa's postal code has been H0H 0H0 for more than 20 years, and for the
last 18 years, postal volunteers help Santa answer his mail; last year over
1 million letters were answered in 26 languages, by about 16,000 Santa's
helpers.

James