 Off-Topic / Debate / 16472
16471  |  16473
Subject:
Bush Knew?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 02:44:37 GMT

Wow -- if that turns out to be true in the long-term I think I am feeling
fairly outraged.  Bush has done nothing but use the whole crisis to boost
his popularity, and now it may be that he knew in advance.

Shades of what Roosevelt knew about Pearl Harbor -- except this time Bush
lacks any possible justifiable motive to enter us into a war.  O wait, maybe
it's just the businesses that he and his pals all profit from...

Can't argue with the $$$.

-- Hop-Frog