 Off-Topic / Debate / 16517
Re: Hijacking of hte English Language was: Re: Liberal Media (was Bush Knew?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 15:23:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Simon Bennett writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Simon Bennett writes:

(1)Postal Services the world over all know that Santa is Canadian as well...

With respect I was always told he lived in Lapland so I wonder if the
Finnish government has fictitiously done something similar.

What do you mean fictitious?

Jude

I construed the asterisked part of David's post as saying that in fact
Trudeau did no such thing.  If he did then I guess I mean have the Finns
actually done something similar.

Yep, I have no idea if Pierre did anything of the sort--was a brief
interlude into 'Dave's Little World (DLW)' wherein Santa is Canadian, I get
payed playing EQ, we all get along the world over, and I get LEGO for
Christmas every year of my natural life.

Too bad reality sucks.

I do know that at least there is an unwritten rule that Santa's postal code
is what it is because it's mentioned in the Canadain media ('If you want to
write Mr. Claus, write to Santa, c/o North Pole, Canada, H0H 0H0') every
Christmas time

Dave
-who still sometimes manages to get LEGO for Christmas in the real world.