 Off-Topic / Debate / 16488
Re: Bush Knew?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 17:23:39 GMT

Wow -- if that turns out to be true in the long-term I think I am feeling
fairly outraged.  Bush has done nothing but use the whole crisis to boost
his popularity, and now it may be that he knew in advance.

Shades of what Roosevelt knew about Pearl Harbor -- except this time Bush
lacks any possible justifiable motive to enter us into a war.  O wait, maybe
it's just the businesses that he and his pals all profit from...

Can't argue with the $$$.

-- Hop-Frog

Be careful Richard. The USA is at W A R. As such, your comments are
unpatriotic. The thought police will be knocking on your door any moment now.

Scott A

(here it comes...)

Yeah, well, I'm not American and I couldn't give a rat's patootie what some
gun lovin' hick from Texas thinks of me.  I'm giving him the benefit of the
doubt, unless *proven* that he knew specifically that 9/11 was going o
happen, but that doesn't change how I feel about him.

It's understandable that, growing up in Texas with Mexico as the closest
country, that his dealing with those outside the US is slightly tainted by
that.  But hello!  Did he look at a World Map before he became president?
Does he know about Canada and the great dealings with us that his country
has enjoyed for these many years?

I hardly ever say that an individual's an idiot, that only their actions
and/or opinions leave something to be desired.  But in this case, being so
vastly proven by his words and actions, Dubya's an idiot.

If you opened your doors to Cuba wholely, you think the 'communist pink-o
regime' would last when the Cubans see how good you have it?   As it stands,
'Dick'tator for life Castro can keep on saying 'We're so bad off 'cause of
those Americans' and the people will believe him 'cause there is no contrary
opinion.

I so wish that one thing in your country would change--this two term
limit--I mean I would love to have seen Bubba still be president today.

We had a Prime Minister from 1968 to 1984.  One guy.  I would have voted for
him as well, but I was to young.

Anyway, 'nuff said.

Dave