 Off-Topic / Debate / 16495
Re: Bush Knew?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 23:44:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Costello writes:

Can any thinking person actually, logically, believe that any sitting
president would look the other way while their country was attacked just for
economic gain?

Yes, possibly, though I don't believe so in this case.

This goes beyond politics to basic human morality. I refuse
that any person in a position of responsibility would sit back and allow a
tragedy of this magnitude to happen.

Welcome to the real world.

This falls among the lines of black
stealth helicopters flying over our cities, or CIA regulating the drug
trafficing in the US. Perhaps X-Files has run for too long, everyone is a
conspiracy theorist these days.

(Incidently I actually do kinda believe that the first moon landing was
filmed in a sound studio in Hollywood)

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/apollohoax.html

ROSCO