 Off-Topic / Debate / 16497
Re: Bush Knew?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 15:29:06 GMT

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message
news:GwsvMD.Iu5@lugnet.com...
Wow -- if that turns out to be true in the long-term I think I am feeling
fairly outraged.  Bush has done nothing but use the whole crisis to boost
his popularity, and now it may be that he knew in advance.

Apparently there were three separate sources with the US Government and
secret services about terrorist activities pertaining to events leading up
to 9/11.  Only with ALL  three sources would Bush had enough information to
act upon and prevent 9/11.  Bush only had access to one source and made his
decisions thusly.  It's the people who work for Bush that balls'd it up,
leaving Bush to take any subsequent flak in the aftermath.

Shades of what Roosevelt knew about Pearl Harbor -- except this time Bush
lacks any possible justifiable motive to enter us into a war.  O wait, • maybe
it's just the businesses that he and his pals all profit from...

His motives are now justifiable (depending on your point of veiw), but
perhaps not enacted in the best fashion (i.e. bias foreign policy, etc).

Stoof