 Off-Topic / Fun / 9455
Re: Hijacking of hte English Language was: Re: Liberal Media (was Bush Knew?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 16:00:57 GMT

I came up with this great idea the other day.  We should release quarters with
the Canadian provinces the way we're doing with American states.  It was a
silly conversation, but I was just imagining the uproar (from all sides) if
our mint decided to do that...basically suggesting that y'all are just a part
of us.

Have you ever read Clive Cussler's _Night Probe!_? :)

Steve