 Off-Topic / Debate / 16484
Re: Bush Knew?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 08:07:48 GMT

Wow -- if that turns out to be true in the long-term I think I am feeling
fairly outraged.  Bush has done nothing but use the whole crisis to boost
his popularity, and now it may be that he knew in advance.

Shades of what Roosevelt knew about Pearl Harbor -- except this time Bush
lacks any possible justifiable motive to enter us into a war.  O wait, maybe
it's just the businesses that he and his pals all profit from...

Can't argue with the $$$.

-- Hop-Frog

Be careful Richard. The USA is at W A R. As such, your comments are
unpatriotic. The thought police will be knocking on your door any moment now.

Scott A