 Off-Topic / Debate / 16527
Re: Hijacking of hte English Language was: Re: Liberal Media (was Bush Knew?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 18:03:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  Parts of southeastern Michigan--including much of Detroit--are indeed
  due *north* of Ontario.  I'm sorry, we'll have to deduct 10 points from
  your score.  :)

Heck, doesn't a large portion of the Canadian population live south of the
49th (going back to the phrase that started this subthread)?  I don't have
access to a good map right now (well, I probably do, but don't know where to
surf to), but there's Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Montreal, etc, etc.  Hey,
Thunder Bay even qualifies! :)

Steve