 Off-Topic / Debate / 8992
Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 03:41:51 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

This is a small subtopic and it is to be hoped that this will be my last
post on it.

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Todd Lehman writes:
I'd suggest you continue to ignore it, since if you don't, it leads to
statements like this one
LUGNet *does* have an anti-MS bias, and it goes farther than it should.
I don't know whether to laugh at this ridiculous statement or simply ignore
it.  What a steaming cauldron of barf of a statement.
not exactly unemotional...

I didn't try hard enough not to be non-unemotional.  Let me try again...

Parser overload, too many negations! :-) (I parsed it by hand but it did
throw an exception)

Gee, Larry, what's you're problem. Todd's statement parsed perfectly for
me... But then I have the advantage of having grown up breathing double
negativism and worse. Todd is clearly adapting well to life in
Massachusetts...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com