 Off-Topic / Debate / 8966
Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 22:30:36 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:G7MqB3.L0y@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Todd Lehman writes:
[...] The technology decisions I refer to impact the users.

I challenge you to defend that with examples.  Good luck.

Here you go: Click on this:

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate

(note the lack of trailing slash in the original as typed)

QED

Hmmm. I'm not sure I understand your point here Larry. Surely the page
displayed is not the result of a technology decision? I would guess it's
more of a development decision? But perhaps Todd can shed some more light?

ROSCO