 Off-Topic / Debate / 8995
Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:33:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Todd Lehman writes:
What you've cited above doesn't have anything to do with the choice of
server technologies, much less with the choice or non-choice of MS.

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=8969

shows that I have a different interpretation.

You're so far off track, it's not even funny.

--Todd

ah ha, but it is funny.  This whole thing is, especially to some neophyte
philistine (sp?) like me.  Sillyness like this is the reason Roger Waters
left Pink Floyd.  Think of all of lego you people could've been building
instead of squabling like this.

junior

time is the most precious commodity