 Off-Topic / Debate / 2973
Re: Taxes from Lego auctions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 23:03:39 GMT

On Sat, 25 Dec 1999 05:31:51 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:
Jasper Janssen wrote:

I'll give you three to one odds and go for "dramtically negative",
myself.

No bet. I keep thinking (at 2 am or so) that none==no OR negative. I
should have just said negative too.

That's what I figured, but hey, what's life without a little
smart-arse remark now and then.

I was insufficiently precise and what you said is what I meant to say,
basically.

It happens. You know what (don't tell anybody else I said this,
mind!): It's happened to me too. More than once. Imagine that...

Jasper