 Off-Topic / Debate / 2912
Re: Taxes from Lego auctions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 23:48:01 GMT

On Mon, 20 Dec 1999 06:31:38 GMT, "Richard Marchetti"
<BlueOfNoon@aol.com> wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jasper Janssen writes:

Tell ya what. You go sit in the hills with all your savings in bare
gold and jewels and an arsenal for Y2K, and we'll celebrate. How does
that sound?

I guess no worse than worrying about paying taxes on toy auctions, that's for
sure...

Didn't I mention that the topic had drifted way away from toy auctions
and into taxes in general? Or did you just not read anything I wrote?

BTW, I take GREAT offense at what you try to imply about me with this little
joke of yours.  I happen to find you equally ill-informed.  May the boots of
your masters always taste good to you...

I notice you don't bother to address any of the actual points, though.

Jasper